Drama Workshops for Primary Schools
Together is a new healthy relationships workshop programme for 14-18-year-olds, developed as part of Rise Up East, a partnership project funded by the Violence Reduction Unit.
Together is designed to support students
Together is designed to support students to understand:
- What makes a healthy relationship
- What makes an unhealthy relationship
- Consent and rights
- Coercive control
- How to be assertive in an unhealthy relationship
Trained Peer Facilitators (aged 18-25) will explore these topics through the use of short films, podcasts and drama techniques.
The programme can also provide sessions addressing:
- Healthy relationships with peers
- Healthy relationships with parents
- Keeping yourself safe